Hands-on role-play workshop for technical and non-technical profiles.
Join us for a half-day seminar where we will show you, via a live demo, how Fortinet’s Security Fabric can thwart a clever hacker at every step. During an interactive workshop between tech and sales we will teach you hands-on to run the hacking lab for demo purposes.
The aim of the Hacking Lab is to demonstrate how a hacker with basic hacking abilities can easily deceive a company into breaking down it’s defenses. We will demonstrate an attack in real-time allowing you to understand a hackers thought process and the steps they will go to achieve control.
Fortinet Security Fabric presented features:
- FortiGate UTM (Antivirus, IPS)
- SSL Full inspection on firewalls
- FortiGate logs and FortiView monitoring
- FortiMail Mail Relay (Antivirus, handling encrypted sessions)
- FortiSandbox sandboxing features and reports
- FortiSandbox advantages with FortiMail and FortiGate
- FortiClient EMS and FortiClient
- FortiClient products taking benefitting from the FSF